Factoring and Liquidity Solutions
Companies increasingly need to find viable and creative solutions to meet a variety of financial needs. Flourish Commercial Capital provides accounts receivable financing for companies that are in poor financial situations, companies that are losing money, or companies that are currently bankrupt. In short, this type of financing is when a company sells an asset. There is not an additional debt per se, but the process is not a straightforward asset sale. In many ways, selling an asset is comparable to outsourcing your company’s accounts receivable department to a financial institution. This practice is also commonly known as factoring.
Factors may provide a service that can help grow or save your business. The process is possible as the company’s credit is not checked. Instead, the credit ratings of customers determine rates for this type of agreement. Customer credit checks also notify companies of poor risks. Detailed monthly statements are provided, and some companies may qualify for free credit insurance. It is necessary that your company has reliable invoices that pay in 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, or more. Flourish Commercial Capital can work with you to find the best solution for your business.
It is increasingly important for companies to find different solutions for financing. Many companies have been hit by hard economic times. However, the economy has been getting healthier. Flourish Commercial Capital will provide the services business owners like you need to thrive.
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- We finance any type of business
- No recourse even if the account does not pay
- Credit insurance on your clients at no cost to you
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No Fixed Payments
- As sales and receivables increase, funding Increases
- Focus on your business, not collections
- Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
- Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
- Accounts receivable financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
Use The Money To:
- Fund payroll or other operating expenses
- Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
- Fund expansion and growth
- Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
- Take on that large new account with confidence